For week five some new things that I learned were how to solve money problems and how to solve time problems using a time line. When I solve these problems what I usually like to do is add up to solve money problems, for example lets say you buy 10.50 worth of groceries and you pay me with a 20.00 I take the total 10.50 and count up +.50=11.00 and then plus 5.00 equals 16.00 and plus four equals 20.00 meaning that you gave her back 9.50 in change.
For time problems it gets tricky becuase some have hours, minutes, and seconds!
How I figured out how to solve time problems I start with a timeline and then I count up the seconds first on the timeline then the minnutes and then hours to get me a total.
I am going to show you a video where they give an example of solving a time porblem enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment